We supply a full range of hygienic sheet and profile cladding products for walls and ceilings, suitable for lining sterile preparation/storage rooms, chillers, commercial kitchens and general food processing areas.
Hygienic wall cladding offers exceptional resistance to impact, chemical substances, stains and spills and is easy maintenance.
Ideal for any application where a non-toxic, hard wearing product that has a suitable fire rating is required.
- High impact strength
- Impervious to liquids - withstands repeated washing
- Excellent resistance to most chemicals/detergents - will not discolour
- Easy to fabricate and form
- Easily cut and shaped using conventional workshop equipment and hand tools
- High fire rating
- Create stunning interior designs
Fire rating EN13501/1, BS476/7 Class 0.
Available in white, pastel and colours.
Colour matched profiles.
Typical sheet sizes available are:
2.5mm gloss sheet.
Available in 2 sheet sizes, 2440mm x 1220mm or 3050mm x 1220mm.
A full range of sheet fixing accessories, cladding sealants and adhesives are available.
Please contact us for further details.