Corrugated PVC sheet is an all-round durable roofing solution, combining excellent resistance to chemicals, fire and impact.
It endures harsh chemical environments where other roofing materials will quickly become corroded, making it ideal for roofing, siding and cladding applications in industry, agriculture and construction.
Corrugated PVC is available in a variety of clear and opaque colours and many profiles.
It can easily be installed in DIY applications around the home using ordinary tools.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Weather and UV resistance
- High fire resistance
- PALFUF® HYG: active hygiene
- Will not rust or corrode
- Ideal for arched roofs and curved walls
- High impact - resists breakage
- Easily handled - quickly installed
- Requires minimum maintenance
Available in opaque, transparent and translucent.
Please contact us for further details.