We supply high quality cast acrylic sheets which offer excellent weather resistance and can be used both indoors and outdoors with no problem of discolouration.
Cast acrylic sheet materials are easy to fabricate and handle. The material has a high molecular weight, this makes it very rigid and less prone to crazing and cracking, compared with extruded acrylics.
- Very high light transmission
- Greater impact resistance than glass i.e: non shatter
- Hygienic - easy to clean
- Good resistance to most common chemicals
- Easy handling - half the weight of glass
- Easy to shape into creative designs
- Supplied with polyethylene masking film to both sides for protection during transport, storage and fabrication
Suitable for sawing, laser cutting, routing, drilling, polishing, thermoforming and cementing
Fire rating BS476 Part 7: Class 3, (3mm and above).
Available in clear, opal and colours.
Typical sheet sizes available are:
3050mm x 2030mm
2030mm x 1525mm
2500mm x 1250mm (not colours)
1830mm x 1220mm (not colours)
Sheet thicknesses available are *2mm, 3mm, *4mm, 5mm, *6mm, *8mm and *10mm.
Clear acrylic is available in thicknesses above 10mm.
*These thicknesses are not available in colours and some opals.
Cut to size service available.
DIY and Trade Solutions
|Cost effective alternative products to traditional materials such as timber, metal, glass and glazed tiles.
- Anti vandal / security glazing
- Secondary glazing
- Patio / canopy glazing
- Conservatory roof glazing
- Hygienic wall cladding
- Light diffuser plastics
- Coloured plastics
- Plastic sheets for signs
- Aluminium composites for signs
- Machine guards
- Engineering plastics
- Wearstrip / bearing plastics