We supply polycarbonate sheet materials for applications where an unbreakable, tough product is required.
Polycarbonate is a transparent material which is approximately 250 times stronger glass, whilst weighing 50% less. It is an ideal product to use in areas subject to breakage and vandalism, providing the answer to every covering and glazing application for both designers and contractors.
- Suitable for a wide variety of applications, typically anti-vandal glazing, security glazing, roof lights, balustrades, barrel vaults, machine guards, visors and riot shields
- The material withstands temperatures under which many other plastics would melt or fracture. They can be bent either hot or cold and can be thermoformed and machine fabricated
- Easy to cut and saw using standard work shop equipment
- Half the weight of plate glass
- Excellent fire resistance
- A wide product selection available offering solutions to problems for the architect / designer
Clear material 89% light transmission.
Fire rating BS476 Part 7: Class 1Y (5 & 6mm).
High impact performance BSEN356 as required for security glazing.
Available in clear, bronze, opal, embossed / pattern and SG305 matt finish sign grade.
Typical sheet sizes are:
3050mm x 2050mm
2050mm x 1525mm
2440mm x 1220mm
2050mm x 1250mm
Sheet thicknesses available are 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 9.5mm and 10mm.
Cut to size service available.
DIY and Trade Solutions
|Cost effective alternative products to traditional materials such as timber, metal, glass and glazed tiles.
- Anti vandal / security glazing
- Secondary glazing
- Patio / canopy glazing
- Conservatory roof glazing
- Hygienic wall cladding
- Light diffuser plastics
- Coloured plastics
- Plastic sheets for signs
- Aluminium composites for signs
- Machine guards
- Engineering plastics
- Wearstrip / bearing plastics